
1st attempt

Business card for new site: image selection naming gif


dreamweaver new site

saving foe web

Slices and exporting slices

working with image buttons sequence


paint giff for grunge

working on making a background

Greating background for site /below a selection of grunge templates and Photoshop work





"">
I have been thinking about changing my project. The reasons are simple. I can’t make my images any thing more than an image, just a notion of truthful representation.
We are all used to consuming images so, whatever I submit as my final project will work. what I was trying to say in documentary one will be lost because all I can display is a subject or object and the topic/subjects chosen is contested.
I should have known where this was heading before I decided to do it. I have decided that the project should reflect something about my readers or my own experiences. Because the only thing that divides us is ego and opportunity.
In images I normally can’t see the truth, I see what the photographer is trying to tell me or what i want to see.
an update of images:
No comments:
Post a Comment